Trinity Presbyterian Weekday School, a ministry of Trinity Presbyterian Church, is looking for a strong leader to serve as our Interim Director. Our school’s philosophy is that each child is a beautiful and unique creation of God, worthy of respect for and celebration of his/her own unique being. We strive to provide a warm, happy, and safe environment in which each child will feel loved, secure, capable, and successful.
- Growing, Playing, and Learning Together
- Ensure a safe and nurturing environment
- Provide knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- Promote active learning and discovery
- Foster spiritual growth
- Encourage family involvement
Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree in early childhood Development or Elementary Education. Experience in early childhood education is preferred.
To read the full job description, click HERE.
To submit a resume and cover letter to Steve Lindsley, Senior Minister, click HERE.