Trinity Presbyterian’s Weekday School is seeking a Director who will help our program fulfill its vision: Growing, Playing, and Learning Together. The Weekday School strives to provide a warm, happy, and safe environment in which each child feels loved, secure, capable, and successful. Our new Director will oversee a staff dedicated to active learning and discovery, will foster the spiritual growth of our students, and will encourage family involvement.
- Growing, Playing, and Learning Together
- Ensure a safe and nurturing environment
- Provide knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- Promote active learning and discovery
- Foster spiritual growth
- Encourage family involvement
Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree in early childhood Development or Elementary Education. Experience in early childhood education is preferred.
To read the full job description, click HERE.
To submit a resume and cover letter to Steve Lindsley, Senior Minister, click HERE.