Giving – a response to God’s grace
Gifts to Trinity Presbyterian Church support many of our ministries, including:
• Our Room in the Inn ministry, which helps provide food and shelter on cold winter nights to those in our community who would otherwise go without;
• Friendship Trays, which helps provide meals to elderly and shut-in persons right here in our community; and
• Our annual youth and adult mission trips.
Gifts can also be made as memorials for loved ones and to honor friends and family.
How to Give
To make a gift as a non-member, please click on the link below, then click on the “Need a Log In?” link. There you can request a User Name, and a temporary password will immediately be sent to your e-mail address. You can then log in with the temporary password and select a secure password of your choice.
Please be assured that this interactive website is totally secure and password-protected with the password of your choosing for your online security! Once you have logged in, you can make a one-time contribution or even register and pay for upcoming events at Trinity using your VISA, MasterCard, Discover, debit card or bank draft.
Online giving is beneficial to both the giver and the church:
– Easy, safe and secure
– Saves time, one less thing to remember on Sunday morning
– Timely delivery of pledged donations, even when traveling or unable to attend worship
– Scheduled online giving provides consistent cash flow to church to support its ministry and mission
– Easy to set-up and maintain
– No added cost
– A greener approach to giving; no paper required
A legacy gift or planned gift is a form of charitable giving made in the context of your estate planning. When carried out with prayer and discernment, a planned gift becomes part of your expression of your deepest values and an extension of spiritual practice. Such an act of stewardship is one way you can faithfully leave your legacy for your beloved church family.
To learn more about legacy giving, please click HERE. And feel free to contact a minister or member of our Stewardship Ministry Team.